Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's With The Hair?

I love Movie Edward (as my friend so fondly refers to him). I really think they nailed the character by casting Robert Pattinson. I couldn't be happier. The hair, however, leaves something to be desired. In Twilight, Edward's hair is described to be kind of messy but in a very sexy way. I think he took "messy" and ran with it. In the movie it looks great (for the most part). However, almost all other pictures I've seen of him, well....see for yourself.



(This is actually Rob as Edward, filming a scene. What is with the swoop?)


Seriously?!


I actually get the feeling it bugs him, too. Every interview I've seen
of him he's doing this:


However, for every sc-hairy pic,
there's one like this

and this

and this

and this


So, the bottom line is, Rob, you're too beautiful to have such crazy hair.
And Edward would never have a swoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment