Thursday, September 11, 2008

"It's Not A Toom-uh" -- John Kimble, Kindergarten Cop

So my brain is fine. At least the MRI showed nothing. Of course I was relieved there was no tumor (I was almost certain they would fine one) but I wanted to cry. I thought for sure they would find something that would give me some kind of answer. Now I'm back at square one. This is the difference between my husband and me:

Me- "So it's normal. They didn't see anything."
Bill- "That's great!!"
Me- (fighting back tears) "Yeah. I just wish I knew what was causing these headaches." (Already picking out the color scheme for my pity party.)
Bill- "Well, that's one step closer to finding what's wrong. Now we just move onto the next step."

How did someone so optimistic wind up marrying Debbie Downer?

New theory: TMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment