Friday, September 5, 2008

THIS WEEK IN HOLLYWOOD: Name That Star

Every week as I peruse photos of the rich and famous, I often come across pictures and think, "Who is that?" I have to look at the caption to even figure it out. It's almost always a well-known celebrity, just caught at a really bad camera angle, or wearing no makeup or big sunglasses. So I thought it would be fun to test you all and see if you can figure out who these famous people are.
No cheating--don't go trying to find the pictures online, that's no fun. Whoever gets the most right, well...there may be a little something coming your way.



1. Time for some Botox


2.


3. I have no idea if he is in costume or not

4.

5. Someone's had a little work done. And by little I mean huge.


6.

7.


8. Just the girl, the guy is not famous

9.


10. One can only hope she is out shopping for a mirror


11.


12.


13.


14. She is in costume...for a movie she is shooting


15.


16.


17. Someone needs to tell her that rail-thin is so 2006

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment