Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's All In My Head

So I had the MRI today. Obviously I have nothing to report yet. It was pretty much what I expected: Lay completely still for a half an hour with my head enclosed in this cage-like contraption. The loud hums and thumps of the machine lulled me to sleep (it doesn't take much to lull me to sleep), and this was a problem. When I start to fall asleep, I twitch. Bad. I woke myself up three times with a major twitch, but mostly it was my legs, so I think it was alright. The tech said I "did great" when I was done, so I guess the twitching wasn't a problem. She said the results would be sent to my doctor within the next two days and then I would hear. I'm on pins and needles. The headaches seem to be getting more persistent in the meantime, and I am noticing more symptoms, although I really can't know if they're related.

I am on Day 3 of doing Weight Watchers and it's going great. I've actually been surprised at how easy it's been. I told this to Bill last night and he said, "Just wait, it'll get harder." Nice. Thanks, Sweetie. (He was laughing when he said it.)

I don't know why I've been neglecting my movie blog so much lately. I guess it's because I haven't been spending much time on the computer with these headaches (staring at a bright screen doesn't help much) and I haven't been in the movie mode. Hopefully soon...

'Til then, I can at least promise a This Week In Hollywood soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment