Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gooooooooogle


The world at your fingertips. Never have there been truer words. We live in an amazing time, when there is nothing we can't find out by tapping a few keys. For someone like me, who wants what I want NOW, Google is the greatest invention known to man. I can't even describe how empowering it feels to know that there is no question raised that I can't find the answer to in a matter of seconds. Google seriously has to top my list of things I can't live without. Besides the wealth of information, I love how their logo changes with whatever season or event is going on.

Here is a list of just some of the millions of things I've Googled:

> swollen uvula
> eyelash pulling
> Juno movie quotes
> definition of the word "macabre"
> Weight Watcher points for IHOP
> symptoms of a brain tumor
> pictures of Robert Pattinson's hair
> symptoms of TMJ
> Sharing Time ideas
> answer to hotel riddle
> filming dates for Twilight
> tour dates for Phantom of the Opera
> lyrics to a Britney Spears song
> hotels in Forks
> synonym for the word "intense"
> causes of headaches
> how to reattach a severed limb
(okay, that last one was a joke)

To name a few. What have you Googled?

No comments:

Post a Comment