Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So, So Random

* I just want to clarify that my poster proclaiming my love for Stephenie is not as fruity as it looks. Okay, it's totally fruity, but there's a good reason behind it. I didn't just think, "Hey, I want the world to know I love Stephenie, where's a big banner I can put on my blog that shouts it out loud and clear?" This is a statement, a gesture, that I was asked, as a fan, by fans, to put on my blog in support of Stephenie during this time of crisis (scroll down for her statement) for her. They designed it, not me. I have never in my life said I "heart" anything, and I never will. But if Stephenie ever stumbles across my blog (maybe she'll google "best blog ever" or something and it will lead her here) and it puts a smile on her face, then my fruity banner is totally worth it.

* Do you hear that? Me neither. That's because it's silent. My house is silent. (Except for my dumb fridge that rattles 24/7) Preschool started today and I am in complete solitary bliss. Oh how I love to be alone. And this year I get three days a week of this. Does life get any better than that?

* One of these days I'll actually update my movie blog. However, at present I am spending all my spare time reading the BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. I mean, portion of an unedited manuscript. Whatever. Either way I have died and gone to Edward heaven and I really think that I am nearing the point where he could not get any more perfect. Perfection has a stopping point, right? You can't just keep getting more and more perfect. Okay, I'm done, stop gagging.

* I am sooooo tired and so sick of being tired. I don't know what my problem is, other than the fact that I stay up till midnight or later to actually see my husband and then I get up at 7:00 am to get the kids ready for school and since Payson no longer takes naps and has decided I shouldn't either, taking a daily nap has become somewhat of a chore. Give. Me. Sleep.

* I am the worst friend in the world and I completely forgot that yesterday was Rachael's birthday, until about 5:00 in the afternoon. I wanted to give her a true bloggy shoutout and hopefully she'll forgive me. So here's what I love about Rachael:

- She always says "for whatever reason"
- If you stumble over a word or say something stupid, she won't let you get away with it, she'll totally call you out and laugh at you.
- She has weird eating issues, like not eating cake with ice cream cause it makes it soggy and not eating fried cheese sticks reheated.
- When she laughs really hard she starts to cry, and she thinks I'm funny
- She calls pop "soda", as if she hasn't lived in Washington her entire life
- She loves Tyler Perry movies...as if she's not white.
- She sort of yells "hello" when she answers the phone.
- She gets as absorbed in books (and completely obsessed with the lives of fictional characters) as I do
- She loves Lauren Conrad. I just had to put that in there.

And I was going to write out my favorite Rachael memory but I realized it wouldn't be funny to anyone who wasn't there, so I'm just going to say that it was when she asked me if I put up a certain picture for "motivation" and I completely misunderstood. We got a good laugh. Happy Birthday a day late Rach!

No comments:

Post a Comment