Friday, March 13, 2009

Your Presence Is Requested

I want to thank everyone who commented on my oh-so-serious post yesterday. I know that these kinds of posts usually send people running for the hills, unsure of what to say or how to say it. So I truly appreciate the people who took the time and effort to say something, and the "somethings" that were said were so thoughtful and heartfelt and made me feel loved and not so alone, which was my whole goal in the first place. So thank you, truly.

On a much brighter note, something I am so excited about ....................drumroll...............................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................


TWILIGHT DVD RELEASE, BABY!




Next Saturday Twilight comes out on DVD and I thought it appropriate to host a Twilight viewing party! What?! This is the most exciting news you've heard in a long time? Well then by all means, come to my house next Saturday night to watch it! *Edward will be here, so you have to come. I might even wear my Team Edward shirt and matching bracelet (bought in Forks, which makes me cool) but you won't know unless you come.

So, write this on your calendar asap:

TWILIGHT VIEWING PARTY
SATURDAY, MARCH 21ST
7:00 PM
at ALICIA'S HOUSE


If you are coming a) you rock and b) bring a snack
because everyone knows you can't have a movie
night without snacks. Oh and bring a friend, and
spread the word, because everyone deserves to
partake in Edward's cold stone perfection.

SEE YOU THERE!

*Edward will not be here

No comments:

Post a Comment