Monday, March 2, 2009

This Is...

This is Jasper's favorite spot to sleep. Makes typing a bit difficult. I never have the heart to move him...for at least two minutes.

This is my Twilight pedi. I dreamed up the idea while sitting in the massaging chair with my feet soaking in luke warm water. Shockingly enough, the pedi lady totally understood exactly what I wanted. (In case you can't tell, it's a tiny apple with a black gemstone.)

This is me trying to hold my toes together so they would look normal. Bill took no less than 13 pictures of my feet, trying to get one that didn't look like two deformed hands coming out from the bottom of my jeans.

This is me waiting patiently between toe shots. Bill for some reason loved this picture. He called it "a keeper," which I love, because I don't have a stitch of makeup on.

And this is a fun Spring giveaway my fabulous sister-in-law is doing on her blog. I wanted to be entered twice, so here I am, announcing it on my blog. Go enter and buy her pretty stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment