Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun With Google Images

My cousin Rachel did this (as did my cousin Emily) and it looked so fun I had to do it. The rules are to type in each of the answers under Google images and post the first picture to come up. I followed the rules explicitly, unless the first picture was X-Rated. Then I did the second.


First Name: Alicia

(Alicia Keys)


Middle Name:
Kim

For some reason I couldn't get this picture bigger,
but in case you couldn't tell by the junk in the trunk,
it's Kim Kardashian.


Last Name:
Leppert

This was interesting. She's wanted for the murder of James Stewart.
I kid you not. Hope I'm not related.


Age:
29

This is the pretend Eiffel Tower in Vegas.
The only thing it has to do with 29 is someone posted it on their blog on Aug. 29th.


A place you want to visit someday: Louisiana

I don't know why. Something about Pirates of the Caribbean.


Favorite vacation spot: Hawaii

This picture doesn't even look real.


Past celebrity crush:
Leonardo DiCaprio

All the pictures of him on the internet, and they bring up this crappy one first.


College Major:
sleeping

Needless to say, I didn't graduate.


Place I grew up:
Pasco

My house is not on this map.


First Job:
Data Entry

The screen looked pretty much like this, only it was all
doctor's patients, not fish.

Favorite Dessert: cheesecake

Yummy yum yum, can I get me some?


Favorite Food: fast food
That hamburger doesn't look the least bit appealing.


Favorite Color:
black, white and red

I have a favorite color scheme right now. Isn't it beautiful?


Someplace I went today:
Rachael's house

It's so weird they have the picture I took while I was there on
Google images.


What's for dinner tonight:
taco soup

My taco soup actually looks nothing like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment