Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Everyone Loves Free Crap

Guess what today is. Today is October 21st. What, you say? That's not anything special? I beg to differ. It is exactly one month until the premiere of Twilight. In one month I will be anxiously waiting for my ticket with iPhone in hand, shielding myself from butter gone berserk. No, wait, that's not right...

Anyway, in one month I will be watching my favorite love story ever come to life on the big screen, something I'm a tad excited about. You may think this is a ridiculous excuse for a giveaway, and I won't argue with you. It is. But I wanted to have a giveaway and lo and behold, it fell on today. So Happy One Month Til Twilight Movie Day to ya.

So here's how this giveaway works. Just leave a comment on my blog before midnight on Friday the 24th. BUT--to spice things up a bit, because I like things spicy (well, not food), leave your comment anonymously, but give yourself either a name or a clue as to who you are. I will have so much fun guessing who is who. You can say something about yourself, or a memory with me, anything you can think of to give me a hint. Then I will attempt using random.org for the first time to draw one of your names. (It doesn't matter if I guess you or not, if your number is chosen, you win.)

What will you win? Ten--count 'em, ten--custom-made, handmade cards. You can choose ten of the same, ten different, some thank you, some birthday, whatever you want. Heck, if you want ten National Foot Day cards, that's what you'll get.

So get creative and don't forget--don't use your real name when you comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment