Monday, August 18, 2008

Why Do You Love Me...Let Me Count The Ways

Okay people, I'm going to give it to you straight. I'm feeling blue. Very blue. I don't know why, but isn't that often the case when you're feeling blue? The bad thing is, this blueness is coming right after I decided to separate my blogs, a decision I am greatly questioning. Why? Well, to be honest, because I miss my comments. I'm not gonna lie, I miss them. A lot. And for anyone who has ever been lucky enough to experience the senselessness that is depression, you might understand that I'm beginning to develop somewhat of a complex. Bordering on paranoia.

I thought, worse case scenario, my comments will be split in half. Half will go to my personal blog, half will go to my movie blog. I'm starting to think maybe that would have been best case scenario. Where did everybody go?! I keep telling myself, it's summer, lots of people aren't blogging. Lots of people are traveling. I know I've been doing a lot of Twilight-themed posts lately, maybe everyone is simply vamped-out. But it doesn't make that number 2 or 3 next to the word comments any sweeter. It just doesn't.

So here's the deal. I considered having a giveaway. Nothing pulls people from the woodwork like free crap. But the thing is, I got nothin' to give and no cash in which to buy it. So (and I hope you'll all appreciate my honesty) I'm just gonna ask. I'm just calling out all my blogging friends to give me a shout out and maybe turn some of this blueness into....redness? (What is the color of happiness?) You can say whatever you like, just to let me know you're there, you're still reading, and you still like me. If you really feel like making my day, you can say something complimentary or something you know will make me smile. Or, you can go all out and tell me exactly why you love me, stating specific examples. But, whatever, it's up to you.

There's no time limit, no rules, and (sorry) no prize. Well, except for the knowledge that you're helping out a friend in need of a serious self-esteem boost. So.....comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment