Friday, August 22, 2008

8

I was tagged by my cousin Noelle. She knows how much I love these things. One of the many things we have in common.


8 Things I'm Passionate About:

1. movies
2. Twilight
3. sleep
4. blogging
5. my family
6. romance
7. food
8. friends


8 Books I Love:
1. (duh)
2. Harry Potter 1
3. Harry Potter 2
4. Harry Potter 3
5. Harry Potter 4
6. Harry Potter 5
7. Harry Potter 6
8. Harry Potter 7


8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:

1. "Oh my heck" (Yes, I'm Mormon, why do you ask?)
2. "Totally"
3. "Definitely" (Do I really talk like a valley girl?)
4. "I'm so irritated"
5. "I'm so annoyed"
6. "Knock it off right now"
7. "Are you kidding me?"
8. "Seriously"


8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Be in a movie
2. Write a novel
3. Publish a novel
4. Be famous...for something
5. Be skinny again
6. See the world
7. Watch my kids grow up, get married and have kids
8. Solve world hunger (just kidding, although it would be nice)


8 Things I Learned This Year:

1. I can't lose weight eating fast food and Oreos for every meal
2. I can believe it all I want, but Edward will never be real
3. What real friendship means
4. I can be a single parent...if I have to
5. You can get the flu on your birthday
6. My husband is my hero
7. Writing a novel is no easy feat
8. Family feuds are just plain stupid

I tag:
Aubrey
Melissa
Kim
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment