Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be Afraid...Be Very Afraid.

Late Show - Where's Joaquin Phoenix? - 2/11/09
Late Show - Where's Joaquin Phoenix? - 2/11/09


This is the man who was nominated for 2 Oscars, one for Gladiator and one for Walk the Line.
Am I the only one who is seriously scared for him? Am I the only one who sees his total and complete loss of reality? Everyone is getting a good laugh at his bizarre behavior, but it makes my stomach turn. He either has completely lost it, or he's deeply into drugs. Either way, he needs help, and laughing at him isn't helping. I was worried for him back in 2005 when he gave his famous "frog in his hair" interview. Now he's sworn off movies, grown a mountain man beard and is dabbling in hip hop. Are we waiting for the man to actually slit his wrists before getting him help?

This was his last visit to the The Late Show--



So normal. So sad. I truly hope he gets help...soon, before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment