Monday, February 15, 2010

New Name, New Look, New Blog, Same Old Me

Yup, still me. Movie Queen, Alicia, whatever you wanna call me. I just got a whole bloggy makeover. Don't you love it??!! It was time. I needed a change in a big way. So I hired my website-creator-genius-friend to do what I couldn't and you are looking at the finished product, aka masterpiece. Isn't she amazing?!

Goodbye two blogs. Goodbye Movie Queen. Goodbye Corners of My Mind. Hello new blog! Don't worry, the queen is still alive in me, somewhere. I will still review movies when I actually get to see them, but I'll do it here, on one blog. (Speaking of which, stay tuned for my Valentine's Day review--the movie, not the holiday.) And I will still do This Week In Hollywood when I'm feeling spunky. And I will still do Teaser Tuesdays, or whatever day of the week it happens to be, every now and then, because--teaser coming--I've gotta whole lotta new stuff I've written!

So, I don't know about you, but I am way excited. And...who knows? This may actually get me blogging again on a regular basis!

P.S. Don't hate me when your Readers start filling up with waaaay old posts of mine. Just hit delete, delete, delete. It's all part of the combining-two-blogs-into-one process. Lots of republishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment