Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Best Part


The Best Part Of....

*Olive Garden...not feeling guilty for ordering the pasta, because it's all pasta

*going to the movies...every single thing. The movie, the previews, the huge dark room, the big screen, the amazing sound system...I could go on and on.

*living in the Tri-Cities...It's the perfect size...not podunk, and not big-city either.

*spending time with Macy...having actual adult-like conversations and learning how her mind works

*spending time with Payson...listening to the hilarious stuff that comes out of his mouth and being the recipient of his cuddles.

*spending time with Bill...one-upping each other's funny comments

*being on the phone with Amy...hanging up and knowing the phone will ring again in 5, 4, 3, 2...

*being married...knowing he is legally obligated to love me no matter what

*having something broken...buying a new one

*going to the grocery store...knowing I have at least a few days before I have to do it again.

*making dinner...feeling like I'm actually doing my job as a mom and that my kids are actually getting vegetables.

*spring...my birfday

*getting dressed...wait, we're supposed to get dressed?!

*crafting...working with my hands and having something I love when I'm done

*eating at a Mexican restaurant...shocking everyone around me when I eat the entire burrito.

*a pedicure...it's a toss up between being pampered, getting massaged, and having pretty toes that will last a long time.

*having cable...DVR.

*girls night out...realizing I am SO not the only one dealing with (insert issue here).

*having kids that love McDonalds...I am a hero for being lazy and not cooking dinner. Everybody wins.

*shopping at Target with kids...makes shopping at Target without my kids all the more sweeter.

*Costco...when my kids ask if we can go there for lunch, and by lunch they mean wandering from sample table to sample table.

*blogging during the day...blowing two hours and having nothing to show for it.

*Walmart...self check-out. I get a bizarre thrill every time the scanner reads a bar code.

*a cinnamon roll...frosting and bread? How can you go wrong?

*a reeses peanut butter cup...eating ten and feeling like I've gotten a meal because, you know, it has peanut butter.

*my whole year...my birfday

*having a cat...I can't believe how long I just sat here trying to think of an answer for this.

*only having two kids...one for each hand.

*naps...seriously? Taking a break mid-day to crawl into a warm, comfortable place and shut down and relax and turn everything off for a while and rejuvenate yourself and wake up feeling like a new person for the second half of the day? I don't understand the question.

*gum...minty breath. I have serious, serious issues with people's breath. Do they not realize, or do they just not care???

*iPhones...see iPhone user manual.

*reading friends' blogs...stealing blog post ideas. Thanks Rach!

No comments:

Post a Comment