Friday, February 26, 2010

It's All About Me

Because I have new followers of my blog that don't know me and more joining every day, I thought I'd do a little Alicia 101. Me in a nutshell, if you will. (Simon would probably call me self-indulgent, but whatever.)



My name is Alicia (pronounced uh-LEE-shuh).
I'm 30 years old.
I live in Washington state.
I married my soul mate.
I have two awesome kids.
I suffer from migraines. A lot.
I'm writing a novel (as seen on Teaser Tuesdays).
I love movies and all pop culture.
I have the best friends in the world.
I love junk food.
I have a ginormous vomit phobia.
I secretly dream of fame.
My favorite colors are red, black and white.
I was once obsessed with Twilight but the worldwide craze killed it for me.
When I was little I wanted to grow up and be a writer.
I have a cat that despises my very existence.
I can't say no. To anything.
I belong to this church.
I love to sleep. Like, looooove it.
I have suffered from anxiety my entire life.
I laugh like a truck driver.
I am literally (not joking) addicted to gum.
I dream of being skinny again.
I am a hardcore hopeless romantic.
I am all over the place when it comes to my blog.
I hate vulgarity.
I hate things that are fake (including people).
I am in love with my iPhone.
I'm still trying to find my place in this world.


Hope that fills you in. Hope you like what you read. Hope you'll decide to stick around.


No comments:

Post a Comment