Monday, September 28, 2009

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

*UPDATE: We are currently at 88 people!! Keep 'em coming! Rest assured if you have contacted me in any way at all, your name is on the list, even if you haven't heard back from me. I WILL be contacting you soon.

Hey all you locals!!
I NEED your help!!
See, I really really really really want to see New Moon
THE DAY BEFORE IT IS ACTUALLY RELEASED.
This is impossible, you might say.
No, it isn't, I say.
It is very possible.
All I need is 99 other people who will go with me!!
Fairchild Cinemas will do a pre-release screening to parties of 100 or more,
on Thursday, Nov. 19th at 7 or 9 pm.

Don't you want to see it BEFORE everyone else?!
At a decent hour instead of midnight?

PLEASE PLEASE help me!!
Comment, call, email, text, write me a letter if you are interested asap!!
(Leave your email address in your comment)
Spread the word, the more the better!!
Feel free to link to this post, in fact, PLEASE DO!
Tell all your local friends!!
There's no catch, the price of the ticket is the same,
and you get to watch it with friends, the day before anyone else.
Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

I'm hoping to get this done in the next few days, so hurry hurry hurry and let me know!
For now I am keeping a count, when it seems possible that I could get 100,
I will start collecting money to get the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment