Monday, January 11, 2010

Hippo Krit


One thing I am proud to claim as a strength is the fact that I am not ashamed to admit when I am wrong. If I believe that I am right, I will fight it to the death. But if I realize I am wrong, I will immediately admit it. Believe me, there have been plenty of times. I can think of several examples throughout my life where I have had a nice plate of crow for dinner. Like, when I had serious doubts about a friend's decision to get engaged to a guy she met online, only to get engaged to an onliner of my own a few months later...without even meeting the guy first. Or the time I judged a family member for getting pregnant only three months after getting married, only to have a bun in the oven myself a mere month after getting married. So, yeah, I am the queen of saying "I'll never do that" and then totally doing it later on. The Lord has a way of teaching me valuable lessons about judging or saying "I'll never." I (try to) refrain from using that phrase anymore, because it will inevitably happen. (I tried saying "I'll never be a millionaire" but so far it hasn't paid off.)

Where am I going with this? I'm getting to it. Remember this post? Yeah, well, I'm feeling a bit foolish now. Because some idiot out there with nothing better to do with his/her time has felt the need to start commenting on completely random, old posts of mine with the most ridiculous, nonsensical crap. My old arch-nemesis, Anonymous. Curse you Anonymous!! One day I will find out who you are and I will thrown down, be sure of that.

Why do I care? One, because I don't want their word vomit in my archives, saved on this digital journal of mine, and two, because I get their stupid comments emailed to me and I'm getting at least one a day. Curious about said comments? Here's just a few of the gems:
Anonymous said...

It agree, it is an amusing piece

Anonymous said...

Bravo, the excellent answer.

Anonymous said...

The authoritative answer, funny...I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you.

Another was all in Spanish and one that I can't find but wish I could asked me where they could find a unicorn. They are all on posts that are at least 6-18 months old and have nothing to do with what I talked about.
So, needless to say, I am feeling a bit violated and want to put an end to this, even if it means being the biggest hypocrite on the planet. From here on out, you (and by you I mean my five commenters out there) will have to type in gibberish in order to comment. So there, computer-generated Anonymous. Who's laughing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment