Sunday, July 5, 2009

She's Aliiiiiiiiiive!

What's this? I have a blog? Hmm...maybe I should update it, what do you think? (Thanks for the subtle hint, Marisa. ;) I don't think I have ever been this absentee for this long in the world of blogging before. Life just hasn't slowed down, and any spare time that I don't have a raging headache (all ten minutes of it) is spent writing my novella. (Yay!) Check in Tuesday for some teasin'.

So, what has kept me so occupied? Here's a look in pictures.


I got to babysit this sweet little boy (my newest nephew, Calvin)


Jasper was so curious about the strange creature infringing upon his territory.


For Father's Day I made this for Bill:

Yup, a candy bar poster. I'd never made one, and I had soooo much fun doing it.
He loved it.


The other morning I woke up to my kids yelling and laughing hysterically.
Upon inspection, this is what I saw:


That would be my cat up on the built-in shelf just below our ceiling. After five months of living here, he decided that morning was a good morning to trying jumping up there. Needless to say, he succeeded.

(Macy offering to catch him if he jumped.)


Our 4th of July was fabtastic. Every year the whole fam goes to my parents for a BBQ and a whole day of swimming.


Despite the fact that Macy got her usual sun-and-heat-induced headache, we still managed to watch fireworks for the first time in years. It was great.

Between swimming lessons and spending every day at my mom's pool, we're pretty water-logged. I'm fairly certain my kids are growing gills. It's turning out to be a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment