Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Crap List

I haven't done a tag in a looooong time, and actually I had sworn off tags altogether, but this one appealed to me. Lauren did it here. This is my list of

Things Most People Love That I Most Definitely Do Not:

1. Oprah

She's a swell person, very giving, but I do not, never have, and never will, watch her show.


2. Hairspray

I won't say I hated it, but I guess I didn't see what everyone loved about it.


3. Julia Roberts

Yeah, yeah, she's America's Sweetheart, yeah she's got a "Mega-Watt Smile." Yeah, there's something about her that makes me want to throw my shoe at the movie screen.


4. Romantic Comedies

Oh, the cheese! Oh, the sugary-sweetness! Oh, the gag reflex!


5. Michael Buble

Okay, I'm not blind. The man is smokin'. I'm not deaf, he has a voice like butta. But I already didn't like his music...and then he cheated on Emily Blunt. Lo-ser.


6. Nuts

How many times can I use my gag reflex as an excuse on this list?


7. flats

Call me unfashionable, call me out of touch with today's trends, but, although I think they are adorable to look at, I cannot bring myself to wear them. They will forever be cemented in my brain as the hideous shoes we wore with brown pantyhose to go to church dances when we were fourteen.


8. So You Think You Can Dance


I tried, really tried, for the second year in a row, to get into this show.
Not happening. (Don't hate me, Rachael.)


9. Running

Now, I know I'm not alone in this, but I do know there are many people who loooove to run. I am not one of them. I never will be. I hated to run even as a kid. I just don't get it. At all.


10. Facebook

There are many reasons I dislike facebook, and all of them without ever having been on it. Right now I'm one of maybe three un-cool people not on facebook, but you just wait. In a year (or ten) I'll be one of three very cool people to already be sooooo over that trend.


What do you not love that most people do?

No comments:

Post a Comment