Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i LOVE movies


Here are just SOME of my favorite mushy love movies. Some I've already reviewed before, some not. All are wonderful, and in no particular order. Enjoy.


A romantic classic. One of my favorite movies ever.


Ah, the sinking ship. It will always hold a special place in my heart. Love the love story in it.

A perfect mix of sheer humor and the sweetest love story.
I can watch this movie again and again.


This love story makes me ache inside. Once you get past the first twenty minutes of the movie where you feel like you're on acid, the love story that remains is one of the best ever.


You can't go wrong with Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. Funny, sweet, perfect combo.


Heartbreakingly good. Awesome, awesome love story.
(Not to mention fantastic music and sets. And of course, Gerard.)

A classic. What better love story is there than Mr. Darcy falling for Lizzy after he totally snubs her? That would be none.


LOVE IT. A serious favorite of mine. Love Leo, love Claire, love the music, love the LOVE story.

This movie makes me love being a girl and there's something about love stories where the best-friend-that's-a-guy-and-not-your-typical-hunk gets the girl that does it for me.



Although it definitely has its cheesy moments, the love story is incredible. I'm a sucker for the Tough Guy Finally Finds Right Girl And Changes His Ways story. This is a good one.


What's hotter than jealousy, love and revenge? Not much, says me.


I just love this movie. Probably the first romantic movie I loved. The only movie they made as a married couple worth anything (Days of Thunder, Eyes Wide Shut? No thank you.)

What a great one to end on. This is one of probably two movies I've cried in. Hey, Jude. You rock. Kate, Jack, such a sweet romance there. Uh, Cameron, you were in the movie, too, so I guess I'll give you props for that.

And there you have it. I own all of these, so if you want to borrow, let me know. Cuddle up with your Valentine and watch a romantic flick tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment