Thursday, November 20, 2008

BEST WEEK EVER

How often do you get to experience something you're ridiculously excited for? For me, not a lot. This week is one, and besides the obvious reason, more things have happened that are quickly making this week become the...best week ever.

1. T-1 day til movie day. If I go a little crazy and freak out in the theater, I give you permission to completely deny knowing me (although since the entire theater will be made up of people we know, everyone will know you're lying. Or, you'll get away with it, because everyone will deny knowing me. But know this--if you do, I won't share my popcorn with you.) I have read just a few things about the New York Premiere and people who have seen it, but nothing too in-depth. I don't want to know pretty much anything about what people thought of it before I see it. (Sorry Marilyn, no emailing tomorrow!) I can't believe it's almost here.


2. GNO. I have been needing one for...oh my goodness, way too long. I think we're all a little overdue, at least my normal groupies are, and the fact that we finally get one AND it's to go see Twilight in a theater FULL of pretty much everyone we know AND we get to eat and hang out and talk afterward about (we hope) how amazing and wonderful the movie was, and the perfection that was Rob as Edward...yeah, doesn't get much better than that. Unless cheesecake is involved. That would be better.


3. 18 lbs., how do you like them apples?! I can't technically claim it til my next weigh-in, but my scale, which is not far off from our official weigh-in scale, says 18 (4 lbs. lost this week alone. I have no idea why) and I'm shouting it from the rooftops. And this is just the start, there will be no slowing down from here. Pretty soon you'll all get to meet the Alicia that has been hiding out for 7 years. She's...under...here...somewhere... (sorry, no picture of that)

4. Have to throw in this quote, because I am loving the interviews with Rob P. and Stephenie M.I love how down to earth they both are, Stephenie in a very real, I could totally be her friend way (and one day we will, be best friends) and Rob in a laid-back, goofball, this is all pretty bizarre way. But I love his sense of humor. I just read this quote and had to share it:

"Edward is 'the ideal, perfect man'. I felt like an idiot being like, 'Hi, I'm here for the ideal man audition.' " --Rob Pattinson. So funny.


5. Tonight I get to go to my ward's card swap night and after not having it last month (I won't name any names, but Brenda totally went and had to get the flu, what was that about?) we are all ready to have it again. I didn't think I was going to be able to go but now I do and I am super pumped about it. Mainly because I think my cards turned out really cute. What? I can brag. You're just jealous, don't lie.

(I was going to put a picture on here of my card, but I can't find my camera cable.)

6. Lastly, but certainly not least, something happened this week that could quite possibly give Twilight some competition in the Most Exciting Thing This Week department. It makes me a little nervous to post it, but ya'll are gonna find out anyway, and I'm so excited it's a little scary. In the very near future, the Leps will be rolling new school-style in our very own.................. ..............................................................................................................
Nissan Pathfinder!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I might scream. Goodbye ugly, old Beast with your hideous patches of sanded down primer. Hello beautiful, clean, smaller, fabulous white Pathfinder.



(This isn't our exact one, just a picture I found online of one just like it.)

It's always fun to have Best Weeks Ever, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment