Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Remember When...

...i bought clothes based on trends and brand names and not on whether or not they'd make me look pregnant?

...going to the movies was more about the guy you were sitting next to and less about the actual movie?

...i didn't start a sentence with, "I read on Facebook..."?

...kids had relationships with actual people instead of their cell phones?

...skinny jeans made their debut and I laughed and said no one would ever wear those?

...when everything seemed black and white instead of so grey?

...my forehead broke out in a crazy rash so I cut my own bangs for the first time in my life? No? Oh, that's cause it just happened three days ago. (I will post a picture as soon as my cousin/hairdresser does damage control.)

...i did a post about my cat and all heck broke loose? That was awesome.

...people used to write letters and verbally speak to each other?

...that month in eighth grade I wore cleats as regular shoes and my mom yelled at me for putting holes in all the carpet?

...that time I wanted to blog but didn't really have anything to blog about so I just spouted off nonsense?

Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment