Thursday, June 11, 2009

cRaZy hAiR dAy

I LOVE Crazy Hair Day.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I think about it all year long,
dreaming up outrageous ways to fix Macy's hair.

Last year we did this:


I knew I had to up my game this year.
How would I top last year?
Finally, a few months ago, I had the answer.



I am sooooo happy I have a fun little girl
with a crazy sense of humor who thought
it. was. the. bomb.
(I wouldn't have been caught dead going to school like this when I was a kid.
I would have cried and cried until my mom took it out.)

Which is a good thing, since her brother
-the one with the buzzed hair-
has one option for next year: Spray-on color
And since he got his mom's paralyzing fear of looking weird or different,
I'm predicting that Crazy Hair Day for him will be a Big Fat No-go.

I only have 364 more days to think up next year's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment